Sunday 12 February 2012

Sunday

Jenny is resting comfortably after a busy day yesterday with Barbara arriving, getting up to have a little walkabout the bedroom and look at her flowers :) Today she is quieter and breathing easier than in the last few days.
Lauren, Robin, Peter and I went for a hike up mount Doug yesterday, while the Frost girls and Kelly stayed with Jen. Pete and I went out for a beer and ribs in the evening to reminisce.
Had a wonderful supper with the family tonight - lots of reminiscing and laughter. Fr. William came by and had us all gather for the Anointing of the Sick for Jenny.

3 comments:

  1. praying for Jenny, and all of you and sending our love

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you Jenny, Pete, Lauren, and Robin & family. My friend Jenny is an amazing person, she is one of the most positive people I have ever met, she is happy, kind, considerate, generous, and loving. I am sending you my love on this day. - Shelley Rebneris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peter. I wanted to let you know that your blog is so beautiful. It is good to hear updated news and to be aware of what you guys as a family are going through. I have been wearing the sapphire ring Jenny gave me, almost 20 years ago, and I will treasure it forever.
    I heard from mom today that Jenny has gone to be with Jesus - what triumph for her to finally be free of pain. I send you, Lauren and Robin and your family my love and prayers especially over the next few days, weeks and months to come.I can but only imagine how you feel. With love, Meaghan (nee' Peche) South Africa

    ReplyDelete